Thursday, August 6, 2009

Scout Camp

Since I just turned 8 years old I got to go to Scout Camp. The first day I was late and I got to do fewer activities than everybody else. (They said since we registered so late they didn't have room and then called us the day of after it had been going to a couple hours and said to come down.) The second day I was on time and my favorite activity was b-b gunning. I shot a cup that was REALLY small and I made my own target. I put a cup in the middle for a bullseye and I shot it once. The b-b was in the cup. I was just about 50 feet away. Not bad for my first time. The third day my favorite activity was archery because they didn't have guns. I wasn't that good at archery because the target was too high. My second favorite activity was parachutes with balls.
I made my own gumball machine (sanded it, painted it)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome Caiden! We miss seeing you around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun time Caiden! Your blog is way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a great time! Thanks for letting us know about your cool blog. Hope to come see you and the family the last week of September if you can handle it. Love G-ma and G-pa Cook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun!! Your own gumball machine - WOW!!!! Will you send us some gum from it??

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete