Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cake Decorating Contest



For my cake decorating contest at Scouts I wanted to do a camping cake because I love camping so much. We thought it would be very creative if we made trees out of giant pretzel sticks and ice cream cones covered with green frosting and green coconut. I thought it was really funny that we put goldfish in blue jello and a teddy bear fishing for it. I thought my firepit was really cool. We put giant pretzel sticks on the ground for benches and my fire was made out of regular sized pretzel sticks with orange-colored coconut. My rocks were jelly beans. The scouts (teddy grahms) were roasting marshmallows on toothpicks, made from a bigger marshmallow that we cut pieces off of to make mini marshmallows. I had a fun time making this cake. My award was "The Most Professional". Most people thought that my mom had done it all but I did a ton of the work.



No comments:

Post a Comment